Tyme (UK) Limited is committed to protecting your privacy, and we take our responsibilities regarding the security of user information very seriously. This Privacy Statement sets out how we comply with both UK and European Union data protection requirements.
Our aim is to keep your data safe and private. We will not share your data without your prior consent and then only with those organisations that you have given specific consent for.
We will continue to send material to you, you will be able to opt out of receiving this information at any time.
The data protection law “GDPR” (General Data Protection Regulations) comes (came) in to force on May 25, 2018.
These regulations protect your personal data in the following ways:
- Your personal data is only stored for the purpose for what it was collected for.
- When it is no longer required it will be destroyed/removed to the required standard as specified in the law.
- Whilst holding your personal data we will ensure it is stored safely and securely and we will have processes in place to ensure ongoing security of your data.
- We will not share your data with any 3rd party organisation without your specific consent and you will have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- We will only send you marketing material that you have agreed to receive.
We use your personal information to contact to tell you about products and services that you have already said you are happy to receive. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time.
Your right to access the personal information we hold about you
Under the GDPR you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and read the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.